About the CAS™
The first and only Centralized Application Service (CAS™) for biomedical sciences programs, BioMedCAS™ brings admissions offices an improved way to recruit, enroll and admit best-fit students while saving money and better allocating staff resources each admissions cycle. Liaison offers the global platform for driving applicant volume while providing an optimized applicant experience at no cost to participating programs, allowing you to focus on building better classes.
BioMedCAS offers a single application portal, which benefits applicants by:
- Streamlining the process for researching and applying to multiple programs of interest.
- Offering a modern application experience that guides them through the application process.
- Providing 24/7 access to real-time application status updates.
BioMedCAS adds your school and programs to a global biomedical sciences education marketplace, benefiting your admissions office by:
- Driving awareness of your biomedical sciences PhD and master’s programs through a streamlined application process and communication tools that enable targeted, personalized communications to those interested in your program.
- Decreasing time to decision by providing a processing team to scan transcripts and package application components as an extension of your staff.
- Providing insight into enrollment trends and performance on your campus through robust analytics and reporting tools.
BioMedCAS benefits the biomedical sciences discipline as a whole by:
- Collecting and delivering consistent, actionable data about global, discipline-wide enrollment and recruitment trends.
- Facilitating enrollment projections to help guide creation of data-driven recruitment strategies.
- Creating an opportunity to share best practices for building a better class, and ultimately a better workforce.